Since 2010, The Patterson Foundation has demonstrated the power of philanthropy and inspired hundreds, if not thousands of people, to become philanthropists through the power of matching. In affirming this success, through our staff and consultants, TPF has implemented the TPF Matching Gifts Program (MGP) for Staff and Consultants.
- Any TPF staff, including Fellows, after 90 days of employment
- Consultants qualify to participate on the first day of the month following their one-year anniversary, providing they meet the 250 hours worked in the previous year.
CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION ELIGIBILITY
The nonprofit must have a Profile on The Giving Partner and be a qualified 501(c) charity that can accept donations. Go to: www.TheGivingPartner.org
- Minimum MGP match amount is $100.
- Political organizations and churches are not eligible. (Faith-based NPO’s are eligible as long as they have a profile on The Giving Partner (ie. Catholic Charities, JFCS, etc.).
- TPF staff and consultants must complete an online TPF MGP Gift Form in order for TPF to match.
- TPF will process the match on a quarterly basis.
- Gifts during The Giving Challenge are not eligible for TPF Matching Gifts Program.
- Complete one form for each donation
- Include your gift receipt or copy of check with your form
Update January 2022
Through the Matching Gifts Program (MGP) for Staff and Consultants, The Patterson Foundation provides matching for personal, charitable donations made by TPF staff and consultants.
- Eligible TPF participants (staff and consultants) can match up to $5,000 each calendar year based on years of service with TPF.
- Match ratios are 1:1 and 2:1, based on years of service with TPF.
- After making a donation to an organization on The Giving Partner, TPF donors must complete online a MGP Gift Form, and attach your receipt or check copy.