5 Reasons Why Nonprofits Shouldn't Miss the Margin & Mission Ignition 2019 Earned Income Learning Lab KickoffPosted on March 07, 2019 by Mike Oxman, Managing Partner and Principal, No Margin, No Mission™
If your organization is interested in learning about entrepreneurial ways to diversify revenue through earned income and social enterprise, you won’t want to miss this special opportunity!
Thanks to generous support from The Patterson Foundation, any nonprofit in Sarasota, Manatee, DeSoto, and Charlotte counties with an up-to-date profile in The Giving Partner is invited to attend the upcoming Margin & Mission Ignition 2019 Earned Income Learning Lab kickoff on Tuesday, March 12th.
If you’ve never participated in our previous labs, or even if you have, now is the time to register for the kickoff session that hundreds of people and organizations throughout our region have benefitted from since first being offered in 2015. But hurry…registration closes on Friday, March 8th at 5:00pm EST.
So…exactly why should you and others from your nonprofit participate in the Margin & Mission Ignition Earned Income Learning Lab kickoff?
Here are the top 5 reasons:
- The labs are free and open to any nonprofit with a profile in The Giving Partner thanks to generous support from The Patterson Foundation;
- You’ll have the opportunity to explore earned income possibilities for your organization and consider new ways to diversify revenue;
- You can bring a core team of 3 or more people from your organization to include the Executive Director / CEO, Board member, and key Staff member;
- You’ll have the opportunity to meet and collaborate with nonprofit peers and colleagues from Sarasota, Manatee, DeSoto, and Charlotte counties;
- You’ll learn about successful organizations that have launched and/or grown earned income ventures to boost their revenue and mission impact.
The half-day session, titled Nonprofit is a Tax Status, Not A Business Model…Why NPO’s Should Care About Earned Income, will be facilitated by Michael Oxman and Larry Clark, the consultants from No Margin, No Mission, who have worked in partnership with The Patterson Foundation since 2013 to help strengthen nonprofits throughout the region.
Want to learn more about earned income and related topics?
- Read all of our Guest Blogs for The Patterson Foundation.
- Visit No Margin, No Mission’s™ Website and Resources page.
- Contact moxman@NoMarginNoMission.org or lclark@NoMarginNoMission.org.
- Follow No Margin, No Mission™ on Facebook and Twitter.
- Follow the initiative on Twitter #TPFMarginMission.
- TAGS: Enabling to Engaging, Importance of Alignment — LWRCC, Issues to Aspirations, Outputs to Outcomes
Learn about these and other concepts used in TPF's approach to philanthropy.
SHARE THIS POST: