The Patterson Foundation strengthens the efforts of people, organizations, and communities by focusing on issues that address mutual aspirations, foster wide participation, and encourage learning and sharing. The Patterson Foundation's staff and consultants are ready to provide an engaging presentation about the Foundation and its initiatives. Please fill out the Speaker Request Form, and we will contact you within two business days of receiving your completed form.
The Patterson Foundation’s values guide our approach to philanthropy, demonstrating our collaborative philosophy and tenets of change.
We work with others to strengthen their impact by:
- Understanding that resources and expertise beyond the gift provide value
- Being accessible and engaged with others
- Striving to learn as we collaborate and share successes and challenges
We believe meaningful change requires commitment and persistence and encourage this by:
- Embracing new ideas that address a constantly changing world
- Undertaking philanthropic work in ways others are not doing, cannot do, or will not do
- Demonstrating integrity blended with joyful stewardship
We invest for lasting impact by:
- Managing assets responsibly
- Realizing real change requires depth of resources
- Focusing on shared aspirations while leveraging resources
Join Lisa Moody for an energizing interview with Debra M. Jacobs, president & CEO at The Patterson Foundation. The Patterson Foundation encourages connecting and collaboration to strengthen people, organizations, and communities. With a mission that’s both wide and deep, the foundation enjoys a view of the entire region, its strengths, needs and opportunities. Rather than having grant cycles or requests for proposals, it strengthens the efforts of people, organizations, and communities by focusing on issues that address mutual aspirations, foster wide participation, and encourage learning and sharing. Unbound by a particular issue focus or geographic area, it works to optimize opportunities to create sustainable impact in our region and beyond.