In February, the STEMposium brought together 6-12 grade teachers, school administrators, and organizations involved in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
The goals of the gathering included:
1) Celebrating progress and achievements since last year
2) Continuing the conversation on ways to create better collaborations to help teach STEM benchmarks
3) Sharing a vision of what collaboration might look like
4) Making "connections"
5) Learning about each others' strengths
1. STEMposium follow-up survey
2. Summary Roundtable Recommendations
3. Featured Explorations
Learn about these and other concepts used in TPF's approach to philanthropy.
SHARE THIS POST: